Please note, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I’ve been forced to postpone this years New Forest Summer Camp until 2021.
Bring your family and join in the fun. Come and celebrate GM Angelo’s 50 years in Martial Arts!
What does the course include?
The summer camp course includes 3 Days of Training, Archery, Kettle Bells, Stick Fighting, Filipino Dirty Boxing, Self Defence, Martial Arts, Knife Drill Defence, BBQ, Music, Campfire, Morning Yoga & more.
What are the costs?
Training and Camping for the Whole Weekend – £75
Just Training for the Whole Weekend – £50
Just Camping for the Whole Weekend – £25
Instructors Bring Five Students and GO FREE
Who are the instructors?
- GM Angelo Baldissone
- GM Bob Carruthers (UK)
- Master John Byrne (UK)
- Shihan Martin Day (Australia)
- Guro Dan Bartlett (UK)
- Master Pip Mahony (UK)
- Shihan Alex Franke (Germany)
- Guro Thierry and Natalie (France)
- Guro Greg Blassingame (USA)
- Sensei Steve Jenkins (UK)
- Master Laurent Steenis (Belgium)
- Guro Luigi Santangelo (Switzerland)
- Guro Mani Ragunathan (India)
When is it? – Updated Dates
18th, 19th and 20th June 2021
Where is it?
The camp is in the New Forest. Postcode: BH25 5TX
What do i need to bring?
- Bring your Tents
- Bring your Friendship
- Bring your Martial Arts Spirit