What does the course include?
The summer camp course includes 3 Days of Training, Archery, Kettle Bells, Stick Fighting, Filipino Dirty Boxing, Self Defence, Martial Arts, Knife Drill Defence, BBQ, Music, Campfire, Morning Yoga & more.
Who are the instructors?
- GM Angelo Baldissone
- GM Bob Carruthers (UK)
- Master John Byrne (UK)
- Shihan Martin Day (Australia)
- Guro Dan Bartlett (UK)
- Master Pip Mahony (UK)
- Shihan Alex Franke (Germany)
- Guro Thierry and Natalie (France)
- Guro Greg Blassingame (USA)
- Sensei Steve Jenkins (UK)
- Master Laurent Steenis (Belgium)
- Guro Luigi Santangelo (Switzerland)
- Guro Mani Ragunathan (India)
What are the costs?
Training and Camping for the Whole Weekend – £75
Just Training for the Whole Weekend – £50
Just Camping for the Whole Weekend – £25
Instructors Bring Five Students and GO FREE
When is it?
18th, 19th and 20th June 2021 — DATES UPDATED —
Where is it?
The camp is in the New Forest. Postcode: BH25 5TX
What do i need to bring?
- Bring your Tents
- Bring your Friendship
- Bring your Martial Arts Spirit